Things to Know on How to Keep Your Cats Well-Hydrated
1. Drinking fountains for cats. By way of having cat drinking fountain, you can be certain that your cats are having enough water in their entire day. In addition, the cat drinking fountains will aid in keeping your cats hydrated by means of giving them a source of water that is enticing to them and is a safe water for them to drink on a regular basis. Go online and search on the best cat drinking fountain that you can have for your home and your cats.
2. Cat food that is wet. In general, the tinned cat food has more moisture compared to the dryer cat biscuit food. For this reason, having more moisture to the canned cat food in the diet of your cats is one of the simplest method to have more moisture in their day to day life. A couple of cats may not want to eat wet cat food, on the other hand, if this is the case, then you can add plain water on the food or just broth. In addition, the wet food can be mixed with more water in order to generate a soup-like consistency that a couple of cats can definitely enjoy.
3. Ice cubes. A number of cats just the same to a lot of people would actually prefer having a cold icy water especially if the weather is burning hot. As a result, by means of adding ice cubes on the dinner of your cat or just a water tray can make your cats more enticed in what you are offering especially if you are having a problem on how to make your cat well-hydrated.
4. Tactically placed water. Placing the water bowls in different areas in your house is actually a remarkable idea in order to remind your cats that they necessitate to drink as well. In addition, you must be cognizant that placing a water near the litter tray of your cat may be the reason why your cat is not drinking as much water as he or she should be. Without a doubt, the cats are also be hygienic animals and for this reason, placing the litter tray next to their drinking tray is just a big no no for the picky cats.
5. Add a couple of flavor. Keep in mind that adding a little flavor on the water of your cat can be just all you need in order for you cat to drink more water.
Reference: wikipedia reference